Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Postcards from Argentina :: Saudade Rio

"Saudade" - my favorite word that I have learned in all my travels. While it has no direct translation from Portuguese to English, it has been described as "the recollection of feelings, experiences, places or events that once brought excitement, pleasure, or well-being. And which now triggers the senses and makes one live again." Perhaps some of my Brazilian friends for whom I have Saudade will chime in to further enlighten us...






3 comments:

  1. I like how your angel in the cute skirt seems to be having a hard time keeping her halo & wings on... telling?
    Suadade - good word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing snaps within the perfect editing for those characteristics reach of each which is amazing and informative tips. Candid Wedding Photographers | Couple Photoshoot In Coimbatore | Destination Wedding Photographers In Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete